- A large quantity or number; a great deal.
- A separate portion; a number of things taken collectively.
- One or more items auctioned or sold as a unit, separate from other items.
- A number of people taken coll...
- A number of people taken collectively.
- A distinct portion or of land, usually smaller than a field.
- That which happens without human design or forethought; chance; accident; hazard; fortune; fate.
- Anything (as a die, pebble, ball, or slip of paper) used in determining a question by chance, or without human choice or will.
- The part, or fate, that falls to one, as it were, by chance, or without his planning.
- A prize in a lottery.
- Allotment; lottery.
- All members of a set; everything.
- An old unit of weight used in many European countries from the Middle Ages, often defined as 1/30 or 1/32 of a (local) pound.
- A nephew of Abraham in the Bible and Quran.
- of biblical origin; rare today.
- One of the départements of Midi-Pyrénées, France (INSEE code 46)
- To allot; to sort; to apportion.
- To count or reckon (on or upon).
source: Urban Dictionary
- This is the parking area at a wookfest, aka phish show. Usually filled with dirty hippies peddling everything from fake acid to glass dildos.