- In a circle around; all round; on every side of; on the outside of.
- Near; not far from; approximately; regarding time, size, quantity.
- On the point or verge of.
- On one's person; nearby the person.
- Over or ...
- Over or upon different parts of; through or over in various directions; here and there in; to and fro in; throughout.
- Concerned with; engaged in; intent on.
- Concerning; with regard to; on account of; on the subject of; to affect.
- In or near, as in mental faculties or in possession of; in control of; at one's command; in one's makeup.
- In the immediate neighborhood of; in contiguity or proximity to; near, as to place.
- Not distant; approximate.
On all sides; around. Here and there; around; in one place and another; up and down. Nearly; approximately; with close correspondence, in quality, manner, degree, quantity, or time; almost. Near; in the vicinity.
- In succession; one after another; in the course of events.
- On the move; active; astir.
- To a reversed order; half round; facing in the opposite direction; from a contrary point of view. To the opposite tack.
- Preparing; planning.
- In circuit; circularly; by a circuitous way; around the outside; in circumference.
- Going to; on the verge of; intending to.
- Moving around; astir.
- In existence; being in evidence; apparent
source: Urban Dictionary
- Used in slang especially in Britain, in place of 'No Way' or 'Bullshit'
The way it works is that it negates the following sentence, much in the way the above examples would. used in street slang and grime music