- Physically over; on top of; worn on top of, as clothing.
- In or to a higher place; higher than; on or over the upper surface.
- Farther north than.
- Rising; appearing out of reach height-wise.
- Higher than; sup...
- Higher than; superior to in any respect; surpassing; higher in measure, degree, volume, or pitch, etc. than; out of reach; not exposed to; not likely to be affected by; incapable of negative actions or thoughts.
- Higher in rank, status, or position.
- In addition to; besides.
- Surpassing in number or quantity; more than.
- In preference to.
- Too proud to stoop to; averse to; disinclined; too honorable to give.
- Beyond; on the other side.
- Upstage of.
- Directly overhead; vertically on top of.
- Higher in the same page; earlier in the order as far as writing products go.
- Into or from heaven; in the sky.
- In a higher place; upstairs; farther upstream.
- Higher in rank, power, or position.
- In addition.
- More in number.
- Above zero; above freezing.
- On the upper half or the dorsal surface of an animal.
- Of heaven; heavenly.
- Being located higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Something, especially a person's name in legal documents, that appears higher on the same page or on a preceding page.
- Higher authority.
- betterment, raised status or condition.
source: Urban Dictionary
- A special place that requires you to tilt your head to silly angles in order to see it.