- The portion of the upper human appendage, from the shoulder to the wrist and sometimes including the hand.
- The extended portion of the upper limb, from the shoulder to the elbow.
- A limb, or locomotive or...
- A limb, or locomotive or prehensile organ, of an invertebrate animal.
- A long, narrow, more or less rigid part of an object extending from the main part or centre of the object, such as the arm of an armchair, a crane, a pair of spectacles or a pair of compasses.
- A bay or inlet off a main body of water.
- A branch of an organization.
- Power; might; strength; support.
- A pitcher
- One of the two parts of a chromosome.
- A group of patients in a medical trial.
- To take by the arm; to take up in one's arms.
- To supply with arms or limbs.
- accelerated reply mail: a service of the United States Postal Service
- adjustable rate mortgage
- Poor; lacking in riches or wealth.
- To be pitied; pitiful; wretched.
- A weapon.
- heraldic bearings or insignia
- To supply with armour or (later especially) weapons.
- To prepare a tool or a weapon for action; to activate.
- To cover or furnish with a plate, or with whatever will add strength, force, security, or efficiency.
- To furnish with means of defence; to prepare for resistance; to fortify, in a moral sense.
- To fit (a magnet) with an armature.
source: Urban Dictionary
- 1. An upper-body limb on a human.
2. A weapon, typically a gun of some sort.
3. Apparantly, a very under-appreciated word on the Urban Dictionary, seeing as how this is the first post under this word.