- To (information, or an answer to a question).
- To (a question) to be answered.
- To or enquire of (a person).
- To request or petition; usually with for.
- To request permission to do something.
- To require, demand...
- To require, demand, claim, or expect, whether by way of remuneration or return, or as a matter of necessity.
- To invite.
- To publish in church for marriage; said of both the banns and the persons.
- To take (a person's situation) as an example.
- The first male human, according to the Poetic Edda.
- An act or instance of asking.
- Something asked or asked for; a request.
- An asking price.