- Financial loss due to damage to transported goods; compensation for damage or loss.
- Customs duty or similar charge payable on transported goods.
- Proportional or equitable distribution of financial expens...
- Proportional or equitable distribution of financial expense.
- The arithmetic mean.
- Any measure of central tendency, especially any mean, the median, or the mode.
- An indication of a player's ability calculated from his scoring record, etc.
- In the corn trade, the medial price of the several kinds of grain in the principal corn markets.
- Constituting or relating to the average.
- Neither very good nor very bad; rated somewhere in the middle of all others in the same category.
- Not outstanding, not good, banal; bad or poor.
- To compute the average of, especially the arithmetic mean.
- Over a period of time or across members of a population, to have or generate a mean value of.
- To divide among a number, according to a given proportion.
- To be, generally or on average.
- The service that a tenant owed his lord, to be done by the animals of the tenant, such as the transportation of wheat, turf, etc.
source: Urban Dictionary
- An average person is someone who Loves Harry Potter, hates Twilight, perfers google to yahoo, and enjoys playing with their socks during church!