- From a place, hence.
- Aside; off; in another direction.
- From a state or condition of being; out of existence.
- Come away; go away; take away.
- On; in continuance; without intermission or delay.
- Without restrai...
- Without restraint.
- Being so engaged for the entire time.
- At a distance in time or space.
- Not here, gone, absent, unavailable, traveling; on vacation.
- At a specified distance in space, time, or figuratively.
- Not on one's home territory.
source: Urban Dictionary
- AWAY!!! Said in a variety of different ways. Can be said when excited (usually in a high pitch tone), or when someone cant quite actually believe what they're hearing. Can also be said with a slight pause in it, i.e 'A-WAY', (usually in a low tone), this is used more when someone has said something that is disgusting. The word is more often than not followed by the words 'For Fucks Sake'!! So get using it. AWAY!!!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!