- A wheeled vehicle that moves independently, with at least three wheels, powered mechanically, steered by a driver and mostly for personal transportation; a motorcar or automobile.
- A wheeled vehicle, dra...
- A wheeled vehicle, drawn by a horse or other animal; a chariot.
- An unpowered unit in a railroad train.
- an individual vehicle, powered or unpowered, in a multiple unit.
- A passenger-carrying unit in a subway or elevated train, whether powered or not.
- A rough unit of quantity approximating the amount which would fill a railroad car.
- The moving, load-carrying component of an elevator or other cable-drawn transport mechanism.
- The passenger-carrying portion of certain amusement park rides, such as Ferris wheels.
- The part of an airship, such as a balloon or dirigible, which houses the passengers and control apparatus.
- A sliding fitting that runs along a track.
- The aggregate of desirable characteristics of a car.
- A floating perforated box for living fish.
- The most widespread of the Nicobarese languages spoken in the Nicobar Islands of India (ISO 839-3 code "caq").
- The first part of a cons in LISP. The first element of a list