- To lift (something) and take it to another place; to transport (something) by lifting.
- To transfer from one place (such as a country, book, or column) to another.
- To convey by extension or continuance; t...
- To convey by extension or continuance; to extend.
- To move; to convey by force; to impel; to conduct; to lead or guide.
- To stock or supply (something).
- To adopt (something); take (something) over.
- To adopt or resolve upon, especially in a deliberative assembly
- In an addition, to transfer the quantity in excess of what is countable in the units in a column to the column immediately to the left in order to be added there.
- To have or maintain (something).
- To be transmitted; to travel.
- To insult, to diss.
- To capture a ship by coming alongside and boarding.
- To transport (the ball) whilst maintaining possession.
- To have on one's person.
- To be pregnant (with).
- To have propulsive power; to propel.
- To hold the head; said of a horse.
- To have earth or frost stick to the feet when running, as a hare.
- To bear or uphold successfully through conflict, as a leader or principle; hence, to succeed in, as in a contest; to bring to a successful issue; to win.
- To get possession of by force; to capture.
- To contain; to comprise; to bear the aspect of; to show or exhibit; to imply.
- To bear (oneself); to behave or conduct.
- To bear the charges or burden of holding or having, as stocks, merchandise, etc., from one time to another.
- A manner of transporting or lifting something; the grip or position in which something is carried.
- A tract of land over which boats or goods are carried between two bodies of navigable water; a portage.
- The bit or digit that is carried in an addition operation.
source: Urban Dictionary
- In Halo 2 and Halo 3, the action of winning on a team slayer game by getting more than 75% of the kills on your team because everyone else on your team sucks.
Usually occurs during matches of Social Slayer.