- Having a low temperature.
- Causing the air to be cold.
- Feeling the sensation of coldness, especially to the point of discomfort.
- Unfriendly, emotionally distant or unfeeling.
- Dispassionate, not prejudiced o...
- Dispassionate, not prejudiced or partisan, impartial.
- Completely unprepared; without introduction.
- Unconscious or deeply asleep; deprived of the metaphorical heat associated with life or consciousness.
- Perfectly, exactly, completely; by heart.
- Cornered, done for.
- Not pungent or acrid.
- Unexciting; dull; uninteresting.
- Affecting the sense of smell (as of hunting dogs) only feebly; having lost its odour.
- Not sensitive; not acute.
- Distant; said, in the game of hunting for some object, of a seeker remote from the thing concealed. Compare warm and hot.
- Having a bluish effect; not warm in colour.
- A condition of low temperature.
- A common, usually harmless, viral illness, usually with congestion of the nasal passages and sometimes fever.
- While at low temperature.
- Without preparation.
- With finality.
- In a cold, frank, or realistically honest manner.
source: Urban Dictionary
- An infectious disease that usually spreads like wildfire around people, because people don't give a shit worth about others. They would yawn cough and not wash their hands properly to prevent others from catching the cold. If you catch a fucking cold, don't cough, cover your fucking mouth, and if you go to either 1-12 grades, go to the back of the class, and don't spread your fucking cold.