- To stop living and undergo (a specified death).
- To yearn intensely.
- To be utterly cut off by family or friends, as if dead.
- To become spiritually dead; to lose hope.
- To be mortified or shocked by a situati...
- To be mortified or shocked by a situation.
- To be so overcome with emotion or laughter as to be incapacitated.
- To stop working, to break down.
- To abort, to terminate (as an error condition).
- To perish; to cease to exist; to become lost or extinct.
- To sink; to faint; to pine; to languish, with weakness, discouragement, love, etc.
- To become indifferent; to cease to be subject.
- To be killed by an enemy. Usually followed by to or another preposition.
- To disappear gradually in another surface, as where mouldings are lost in a sloped or curved face.
- To become vapid, flat, or spiritless, as liquor.
- To fail to evoke laughter from the audience.
- The cubical part of a pedestal, a plinth.
- A device for cutting into a specified shape.
- A device used to cut an external screw thread. (Internal screw threads are cut with a tap.)
- A mold for forming metal or plastic objects.
- An embossed device used in stamping coins and medals.
- (plural also dice) An oblong chip fractured from a semiconductor wafer engineered to perform as an independent device or integrated circuit.
- Any small cubical or square body.
- A regular polyhedron, usually a cube, with numbers or symbols on each side and used in games of chance.
- That which is, or might be, determined, by a throw of the die; hazard; chance.
- (plural also dies) An oblong chip fractured from a semiconductor wafer engineered to perform as an independent device or integrated circuit.
source: Urban Dictionary
- pass away
lose one's life
breathe one's last
meet one's end
meet one's death
lay down one's life
go the way of all flesh
go to one's last resting place
go to meet one's maker
cross the great divide
give up the ghost
kick the bucket
turn up one's toes
cash in one's chips
bite the big one
buy the farm
depart this life
join the choir invisible
shuffle off the mortal coil
hop the perch
run down the curtain