- Proceeding without deviation or interruption.
- Straight; not crooked, oblique, or circuitous; leading by the short or shortest way to a point or end.
- Straightforward; sincere.
- Immediate; express; plain; un...
- Immediate; express; plain; unambiguous.
- In the line of descent; not collateral.
- In the direction of the general planetary motion, or from west to east; in the order of the signs; not retrograde; said of the motion of a celestial body.
- Pertaining to, or effected immediately by, action of the people through their votes instead of through one or more representatives or delegates.
- having a single flight number.
- To manage, control, steer.
- To aim (something) at (something else).
- To point out or show to (somebody) the right course or way; to guide, as by pointing out the way.
- To point out to with authority; to instruct as a superior; to order.
- To put a direction or address upon; to mark with the name and residence of the person to whom anything is sent.
source: Urban Dictionary
- a thing that a penis / leg does when underneith covers, especially in hotel rooms, or when a penis directly touches something