- A small mass of liquid just large enough to hold its own weight via surface tension, usually one that falls from a source of liquid.
- The space or distance below a cliff or other high position into which...
- The space or distance below a cliff or other high position into which someone or something could fall.
- A fall, descent; an act of dropping.
- A place where items or supplies may be left for others to collect, sometimes associated with criminal activity; a drop-off point.
- An instance of dropping supplies or making a delivery, sometimes associated with delivery of supplies by parachute.
- A small amount of an alcoholic beverage
- alcoholic spirits in general.
- A single measure of whisky.
- A small, round, sweet piece of hard candy, e.g. a lemon drop; a lozenge.
- A dropped pass.
- Short for drop-back or drop back.
- A drop-kick.
- In a woman, the difference between bust circumference and hip circumference; in a man, the difference between chest circumference and waist circumference.
- relegation from one division to a lower one
- Any item dropped by defeated enemies.
- A point in a song, usually electronic-styled music such as dubstep, house, trance or trap, where there is a very noticeable and pleasing change in tempo, bass, and/or overall tone; also known as the highlight or climax.
- An unsolicited credit card issue.
- The vertical length of a hanging curtain.
- That which resembles or hangs like a liquid drop: a hanging diamond ornament, an earring, a glass pendant on a chandelier, etc.
- A gutta.
- A mechanism for lowering something, such as: a trapdoor; a machine for lowering heavy weights onto a ship's deck; a device for temporarily lowering a gas jet; a curtain which falls in front of a theatrical stage; etc.
- (With definite article) A gallows; a sentence of hanging.
- A or .
- The distance of the axis of a shaft below the base of a hanger.
- The depth of a square sail; generally applied to the courses only.
- The cover mounted on a swivel over a keyhole, that rests over the keyhole when not in use to keep out debris, but is swiveled out of the way before inserting the key.
- To fall in droplets (of a liquid).
- To drip (a liquid).
- Generally, to fall (straight down).
- To let fall; to allow to fall (either by releasing hold of, or losing one's grip on).
- To let drops fall; to discharge itself in drops.
- To sink quickly to the ground.
- To fall dead, or to fall in death.
- To come to an end (by not being kept up); to stop.
- To mention casually or incidentally, usually in conversation.
- To part with or spend (money).
- To cease concerning oneself over; to have nothing more to do with (a subject, discussion etc.).
- To lessen, decrease, or diminish in value, condition, degree, etc.
- To let (a letter etc.) fall into a postbox; to send (a letter or message).
- To make (someone or something) fall to the ground from a blow, gunshot etc.; to bring down, to shoot down.
- To fail to write, or (especially) to pronounce (a syllable, letter etc.).
- To fail to make a catch from a batted ball that would have lead to the batsman being out.
- To swallow (a drug), particularly LSD.
- To dispose (of); get rid of; to remove; to lose.
- To eject; to dismiss; to cease to include, as if on a list.
- To impart.
- To release to the public.
- To play a portion of music in the manner of a disc jockey.
- To enter public distribution.
- To tune (a guitar string, etc.) to a lower note.
- To cancel or end a scheduled event, project or course.
- To cook, especially by deep-frying or grilling.
- To lower in timbre, often relating to puberty.
- To lower in pitch, tempo, key, or other quality.
- To visit informally; used with in or by.
- To give birth to.
- To cover with drops; to variegate; to bedrop.
- To hang lower and begin producing sperm due to puberty.
source: Urban Dictionary
- The part of a dubstep tune where it gets so incomprehensibly filthy that one cannot fathom - therefore, ones mind explodes.