- Flat and level.
- Without great variation.
- Equal in proportion, quantity, size etc.
- Divisible by two.
- Convenient for rounding other numbers to; for example, ending in a zero.
- On equal monetary terms; neither ...
- On equal monetary terms; neither owing or being owed.
- On equal terms of a moral sort; quits.
- parallel; on a level; reaching the same limit.
- Without an irregularity, flaw, or blemish; pure.
- Associate; fellow; of the same condition.
- A Tungusic language spoken by the Evens in Siberia.
- To make flat and level.
- To equal.
- To be equal.
- To place in an equal state, as to obligation, or in a state in which nothing is due on either side; to balance, as accounts; to make quits.
- To set right; to complete.
- To act up to; to keep pace with.
- Exactly, just, fully.
- ; rather, that is.
source: Urban Dictionary
- word added to a sentence when you want to stress something hysterically just to sound angrier.