- The front part of the head, featuring the eyes, nose, and mouth and the surrounding area.
- One's facial expression.
- The public image; outward appearance.
- The frontal aspect of something.
- Presence; sight; fr...
- Presence; sight; front.
- The directed force of something.
- Good reputation; standing in the eyes of others; dignity; prestige. (See lose face, save face).
- Shameless confidence; boldness; effrontery.
- The width of a pulley, or the length of a cog from end to end.
- Any of the flat bounding surfaces of a polyhedron. More generally, any of the bounding pieces of a polytope of any dimension.
- Any surface; especially a front or outer one.
- The numbered dial of a clock or watch, the clock face.
- The mouth.
- Makeup; one's complete facial cosmetic application.
- Short for baby face. A wrestler whose on-ring persona is embodying heroic or virtuous traits.
- The front surface of a bat.
- The part of a golf club that hits the ball.
- The side of the card that shows its value (as opposed to the back side, which looks the same on all cards of the deck).
- The head of a lion, shown face-on and cut off immediately behind the ears.
- A typeface.
- Mode of regard, whether favourable or unfavourable; favour or anger.
- An interface.
- The amount expressed on a bill, note, bond, etc., without any interest or discount; face value.
- To position oneself or itself so as to have one's face closest to (something).
- To have its front closest to, or in the direction of (something else).
- To cause (something) to turn or present a face or front, as in a particular direction.
- To deal with (a difficult situation or person).
- To have the front in a certain direction.
- To have as an opponent.
- To be the batsman on strike.
- To confront impudently; to bully.
- To cover in front, for ornament, protection, etc.; to put a facing upon.
- To line near the edge, especially with a different material.
- To cover with better, or better appearing, material than the mass consists of, for purpose of deception, as the surface of a box of tea, a barrel of sugar, etc.
- To make the surface of (anything) flat or smooth; to dress the face of (a stone, a casting, etc.); especially, in turning, to shape or smooth the flat surface of, as distinguished from the cylindrical surface.
source: Urban Dictionary
- Its the thing thats on the front of your skull .... you dumbass