- A (generally human) male who begets a child.
- A male ancestor more remote than a parent; a progenitor; especially, a first ancestor.
- A person who plays the role of a father in some way.
- The founder of a di...
- The founder of a discipline or science.
- A senator of Ancient Rome.
- God, the father of Creation
- A title given to priests.
- One of the chief ecclesiastical authorities of the first centuries after Christ.
- One's father.
- One of the triune gods of the Horned God in Wicca, representing a man, younger than the elderly Sage and older than the boyish Master.
- To be a father to; to sire.
- To give rise to.
- To act as a father; to support and nurture.
- To provide with a father.
- To adopt as one's own.
source: Urban Dictionary
- if they have a daughter they become extremely dangerous around the time when their daughter starts dating. THey tend to glare or attack any male within 20 feet of their daughter and then pretend it was an accident. Often times the mother will keep the father at bay when the daughters boy friend comes around. Or hopefully she will otherwise the daughter will have a boyfriend no more.