- Suitable, proper.
- Adapted to a purpose or environment.
- In good shape; physically well.
- Good looking, fanciable, attractive, beautiful.
- Prepared; ready.
- fully inclusive tour
- fully independent travel
- feed-in ta...
- feed-in tariff
- To be suitable for.
- To conform to in size and shape.
- To be of the right size and shape
- To make conform in size and shape. To tailor; to change to the appropriate size.
- To be in agreement with.
- To adjust.
- To attach, especially when requiring exact positioning or sizing.
- To equip or supply.
- To make ready.
- To be seemly.
- To be proper or becoming.
- To be in harmony.
- The degree to which something fits.
- Conformity of elements one to another.
- The part of an object upon which anything fits tightly.
- how well a particular commercial execution captures the character or values of a brand.
- goodness of fit.
- A section of a poem or ballad.
- A seizure or convulsion.
- A sudden and vigorous appearance of a symptom over a short period of time.
- A sudden outburst of emotion.
- A sudden burst (of an activity).
source: Urban Dictionary
- British slang for a person who's incredibly attractive without necessarily being 'fit', as in healthy and/or muscular.