go out (verb)
- To leave, especially a building.
- To leave one's abode to go to public places.
- To be eliminated from a competition.
- To be turned off or extinguished.
- To become extinct, to expire.
- To discard or meld all the ...
- To discard or meld all the cards in one's hand.
- To become out of fashion.
- To have a romantic relationship, one that involves going out together on dates.
- To have a romantic relationship with someone.
- To fail.
- To spend the last moments of a show (while playing something).
- , a province of Indonesia.
- , a state of Brazil.
- To move: To move through space (especially to or through a place). To move or travel through time (either literally—in a fictional or hypothetical situation in which time travel is possible—or in one's mind or knowledge of the historical record). To navigate (to a file or folder on a computer, a site on the internet, a memory, etc).
To move (a particular distance, or in a particular fashion). To move or travel in order to do something, or to do something while moving. To leave; to move away. To walk; to travel on one's feet.
- To work or function (properly); to move or perform (as required).
- To start; to begin (an action or process).
- To take a turn, especially in a game.
- To attend.
- To proceed: To proceed (often in a specified manner, indicating the perceived quality of an event or state). To proceed (especially to do something foolish).
- To follow or travel along (a path):
To follow or proceed according to (a course or path).
To travel or pass along.
- To extend (from one point in time or space to another).
- To lead (to a place); to give access to.
- To become.
- To assume the obligation or function of; to be, to serve as.
- To continuously or habitually be in a state.
- To come to (a certain condition or state).
- To change (from one value to another).
- To turn out, to result; to come to (a certain result).
- To tend (toward a result).
- To contribute to a (specified) end product or result.
- To pass, to be used up: To elapse, to pass; to slip away. To end or disappear. To be spent or used up.
- To die.
- To be discarded.
- To be lost or out: To be lost. To be out.
- To break down or apart: To collapse or give way, to break apart. To break down or decay.
- To be sold.
- To be given, especially to be assigned or allotted.
- To survive or get by; to last or persist for a stated length of time.
- To have a certain record.
- To be authoritative, accepted, or valid: To have (final) authority; to be authoritative. To be accepted. To be valid.
- To say (something), to make a sound: To say (something, aloud or to oneself). To make (a specified sound). To sound; to make a noise.
- To be expressed or composed (a certain way).
- To resort (to).
- To apply or subject oneself to:
To apply oneself; to undertake; to have as one's goal or intention. To make an effort, to subject oneself (to something). To work (through or over), especially mentally.
- To fit (in a place, or together with something): To fit. To be compatible, especially of colors or food and drink. To belong (somewhere).
- To date.
- To attack: To fight or attack. To attack.
- To be in general; to be usually.
- To take (a particular part or share); to participate in to the extent of.
- To yield or weigh.
- To offer, bid or bet an amount; to pay.
- To enjoy.
- To urinate or defecate.
- An ancient Chinese board game, played with 181 black stones and 180 white ones, typically on a board of 19 × 19 squares.
- A compiled, garbage-collected, concurrent programming language developed by .
- The act of going.
- A turn at something, or in something (e.g. a game).
- An attempt, a try.
- An approval or permission to do something, or that which has been approved.
- An act; the working or operation.
- A circumstance or occurrence; an incident.
- The fashion or mode.
- Noisy merriment.
- A glass of spirits; a quantity of spirits.
- Power of going or doing; energy; vitality; perseverance.
- The situation where a player cannot play a card which will not carry the aggregate count above thirty-one.
- A period of activity.
- A dandy; a fashionable person.
- A strategic board game, originally from China, in which two players (black and white) attempt to control the largest area of the board with their counters.
source: Urban Dictionary
- an ancient board game originated from China, now commonly played in japan and korea also. It's becomming more popular around the world after the anime Hikaru no go
to play internet go visite www.kiseido.com
or visite yahoo games
source: Urban Dictionary
- 'Tite', 'Stupid', 'dumb', 'cool', 'poppin'', 'going 'off', 'hot'
source: Urban Dictionary
- The rapid consumption of any edible substance, or semi edible substance. During the action, there is no stopping to breathe, talk, or anything else besides blow/throw up. This can include things such as soda, beer, an apple, ect. As they say, ' If your not blowin, your GOin!' This is commonly heard by the creatures known as 'Baby-Reps'