- Acting in the interest of what is beneficial; ethical.
Competent or talented.
Able to be depended on for the discharge of obligations incurred; of unimpaired credit.
(US) Satisfied or at ease
- Useful for...
- Useful for a particular purpose; functional.
Effective. Real; actual; serious.
- With "and", extremely.
- Holy .
- Reasonable in amount.
Large in amount or size.
Full; entire; at least as much as
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia
- Well; satisfactorily or thoroughly.
- The forces or behaviours that are the enemy of evil. Usually consists of helping others and general benevolence.
- A result that is positive in the view of the speaker.
- The abstract instantiation of goodness; that which possesses desirable qualities, promotes success, welfare, or happiness, is serviceable, fit, excellent, kind, benevolent, etc.
- An item of merchandise.
- To thrive; fatten; prosper; improve.
- To make good; turn to good; improve.
- To make improvements or repairs.
- To benefit; gain.
- To do good to (someone); benefit; cause to improve or gain.
- To satisfy; indulge; gratify.
- To flatter; congratulate oneself; anticipate.
- To furnish with dung; manure; fatten with manure; fertilise.
source: Urban Dictionary
- Slang used when talking to your pot dealer. Instead of asking if he has marijuana, you ask if he's good. Keeps your dealer under the radar, and he would appreciate it. SMOKE HERBAGE