- Very big, large scale.
- Very good.
- Title referring to an important leader.
- Superior; admirable; commanding; applied to thoughts, actions, and feelings.
- Endowed with extraordinary powers; uncommonl...
- Endowed with extraordinary powers; uncommonly gifted; able to accomplish vast results; strong; powerful; mighty; noble.
- Pregnant; large with young.
- More than ordinary in degree; very considerable.
- Intimate; familiar.
- Expression of gladness and content about something.
- sarcastic inversion thereof.
- A person of major significance, accomplishment or acclaim.
- The main division in a pipe organ, usually the loudest division.