- To be or remain suspended.
- To float, as if suspended.
- To rebound unexpectedly or unusually slowly, due to backward spin on the ball or imperfections of the ground.
- To hold or bear in a suspended or inclin...
- To hold or bear in a suspended or inclined manner or position instead of erect.
- To cause (something) to be suspended, as from a hook, hanger or the like.
- To execute (someone) by suspension from the neck.
- To be executed by suspension by one's neck from a gallows, a tree, or other raised bar, attached by a rope tied into a noose.
- To loiter, hang around, to spend time idly.
- To exhibit (an object) by hanging.
- To apply (wallpaper or drywall to a wall).
- To decorate (something) with hanging objects.
- To remain persistently in one's thoughts.
- To prevent from reaching a decision, especially by refusing to join in a verdict that must be unanimous.
- To stop responding to manual input devices such as keyboard and mouse.
- To cause (a program or computer) to stop responding.
- To cause (a piece) to become vulnerable to capture.
- To be vulnerable to capture.
- Of a pitcher, to throw a hittable off-speed pitch.
- Name and trademark of a musical instrument invented and built by PANArt Hangbau AG.
- The way in which something hangs.
- A grip, understanding
- An instance of ceasing to respond to input devices.
- A sharp or steep declivity or slope.
- Cheap, processed ham (cured pork), often made specially for sandwiches.
source: Urban Dictionary
- An Irish rural persons attempt at the word Ham, most commonly used in reference to a sandwich or 'sammich' to make a hangsammich the staple diet of all red necks making the trip to Dublin to watch 'de hurlin' a gladiatorial style of combat that makes Russell Crowe look like a big pansy