- Having a feeling arising from a consciousness of well-being or of enjoyment; enjoying good of any kind, such as comfort, peace, or tranquillity; blissful, contented, joyous.
- Experiencing the effect of f...
- Experiencing the effect of favourable fortune; favored by fortune or luck; fortunate, lucky, propitious.
- Content, satisfied (with or to do something); having no objection (to something).
- Of acts, speech, etc.: appropriate, apt, felicitous.
- Favoring or inclined to use.
- Of persons, especially when referring to their ability to express themselves (often followed by or ): dexterous, ready, skilful.
- preceded by : happy people as a group.
- A happy event, thing, person, etc.
- Often followed by : to become happy; to brighten up, to cheer up.
- Often followed by : to make happy; to brighten, to cheer, to enliven.
source: Urban Dictionary
- Happy is a song that was written and produced by the very talented Pharrell Williams. It is truly a song that will make you feel alive and in a very special warm and fuzzy space. It is an elixir for all that ails you.