- A prefix applied to ships operated by the Armada de la República Argentina (ARA)
- Associate of the .
- Aracruz Cellulose S.A.
- Applied Research Associates
- Awards and Recognition Association
- Australian Retailers...
- Australian Retailers Association
- Automotive Recyclers Association
- Australasian Railway Association
- Animal rights activist
- The great blue and yellow macaw (Ara ararauna).
- A traditional alcoholic beverage consumed in Bhutan, made from rice, maize, millet, or wheat, and may be either fermented or distilled. The beverage is usually a clear, creamy, or white color.
- A constellation of the southern sky, said to resemble an altar.