- To harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur.
- To yield assent; to accede;—followed by to.
- To yield assent to; to approv...
- To yield assent to; to approve.
- To make a stipulation by way of settling differences or determining a price; to exchange promises; to come to terms or to a common resolve; to promise.
- To be conformable; to resemble; to coincide; to correspond.
- To suit or be adapted in its effects; to do well.
- To correspond to in gender, number, case, or person.
- To consent to a contract or to an element of a contract.
source: Urban Dictionary
- Totally pinpointing the ultimate truth, hands down without a doubt!
......Opposite of (right right,I hear ya, serious? oh damn, for real dog? )