- An object designed to open and close a lock.
- An object designed to fit between two other objects (such as a shaft and a wheel) in a mechanism and maintain their relative orientation.
- A crucial step or re...
- A crucial step or requirement.
- A guide explaining the symbols or terminology of a map or chart; a legend.
- A guide to the correct answers of a worksheet or test.
- One of several small, usually square buttons on a typewriter or computer keyboard, mostly corresponding to text characters.
- One of a number of rectangular moving parts on a piano or musical keyboard, each causing a particular sound or note to be produced.
- One of various levers on a musical instrument used to select notes, such as a lever opening a hole on a woodwind.
- A hierarchical scale of musical notes on which a composition is based.
- The general pitch or tone of a sentence or utterance.
- An indehiscent, one-seeded fruit furnished with a wing, such as the fruit of the ash and maple; a samara.
- A manual electrical switching device primarily used for the transmission of Morse code.
- A piece of information (e.g. a passphrase) used to encode or decode a message or messages.
- A password restricting access to an IRC channel.
- In a relational database, a field used as an index into another table (not necessarily unique).
- A value that uniquely identifies an entry in a container.
- The free-throw lane together with the circle surrounding the free-throw line, the free-throw lane having formerly been narrower, giving the area the shape of a skeleton key hole.
- A series of logically organized groups of discriminating information which aims to allow the user to correctly identify a taxon.
- A piece of wood used as a wedge.
- The last board of a floor when laid down.
- A keystone.
- That part of the plastering which is forced through between the laths and holds the rest in place.
- A wooden support for a rail on the bullhead rail system.
- The object used to open or close a lock, often used as a heraldic charge.
- The degree of roughness, or retention ability of a surface to have applied a liquid such as paint, or glue.
- The thirty-third card of the Lenormand deck.
- Indispensable, supremely important.
- Important, salient.
- To fit (a lock) with a key.
- To fit (pieces of a mechanical assembly) with a key to maintain the orientation between them.
- To mark or indicate with a symbol indicating membership in a class.
- To depress (a telegraph key).
- To operate (the transmitter switch of a two-way radio).
- (more usually to key in) To enter (information) by typing on a keyboard or keypad.
- To vandalize (a car, etc.) by scratching with an implement such as a key.
- To link (as one might do with a key or legend).
- To be identified as a certain taxon when using a key.
- To fasten or secure firmly; to fasten or tighten with keys or wedges.
- One of a string of small islands.
source: Urban Dictionary
- The campest man in K-POP (after Jokwon) but also one the sexiest and most amazing.
Best guy at dancing girl group dances.