- A type, race or category; a group of entities that have common characteristics such that they may be grouped together.
- A makeshift or otherwise atypical specimen.
- One's inherent nature; character, natura...
- One's inherent nature; character, natural disposition.
- Goods or services used as payment, as e.g. in barter.
- Equivalent means used as response to an action.
- Each of the two elements of the communion service, bread and wine.
- Having a benevolent, courteous, friendly, generous, gentle, liberal, sympathetic, or warm-hearted nature or disposition, marked by consideration for – and service to – others.
- Mild, gentle, forgiving
- Gentle; tractable; easily governed.
- Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
source: Urban Dictionary
- 1. To be nice
2. Home grown or very good marijuana
3. A person who likes to get high and typically has very good marijuana.