- The fact of knowing about something; general understanding or familiarity with a subject, place, situation etc.
- Awareness of a particular fact or situation; a state of having been informed or made aware...
- Awareness of a particular fact or situation; a state of having been informed or made aware of something.
- Intellectual understanding; the state of appreciating truth or information.
- Familiarity or understanding of a particular skill, branch of learning etc.
- Justified true belief
- Sexual intimacy or intercourse (now usually in phrase ).
- Information or intelligence about something; notice.
- The total of what is known; all information and products of learning.
- Something that can be known; a branch of learning; a piece of information; a science.
- Notice, awareness.
- The deep familiarity with certain routes and places of interest required by taxicab drivers working in London, England.
- A course of study which must be completed by prospective London taxi drivers; consists of 320 routes through central London and many significant places.
- To confess as true; to acknowledge.
source: Urban Dictionary
- There exists a common phenomenon that knowledge can be used as a euphemism for 'penis.' It is not very common in most cultures, but nonetheless it still exists.