- To leave.
- To allow the release of (a fluid).
- To allow possession of (a property etc.) in exchange for rent.
- To give, grant, or assign, as a work, privilege, or contract; often with out.
- The allowing of pos...
- The allowing of possession of a property etc. in exchange for rent.
- To hinder, prevent, impede, hamper, cumber; to obstruct (someone or something).
- To prevent someone from doing something; also to prevent something from happening.
- To tarry or delay.
- An obstacle or hindrance.
- The hindrance caused by the net during serve, only if the ball falls legally.
source: Urban Dictionary
- a shortening of the saying 'let it be' and also derived from the Norwegian pronunciation of 'easy,' it means 'ease up,' 'chill' or 'take it easy.'