- To rest in a horizontal position on a surface.
- To be placed or situated.
- To abide; to remain for a longer or shorter time; to be in a certain state or condition.
- Used with : to be or exist; to belong or p...
- Used with : to be or exist; to belong or pertain; to have an abiding place; to consist.
- Used with : to have sexual relations with.
- To lodge; to sleep.
- To be still or quiet, like one lying down to rest.
- To be sustainable; to be capable of being maintained.
- The terrain and conditions surrounding the ball before it is struck.
- The position of a fetus in the womb.
- The Long Island Expressway, I-495.
- To give false information intentionally with intent to deceive.
- To convey a false image or impression.
- To succeed or excel at lying; lie successfully; show one's expertise or mastery in the art of lying.
- To be mistaken or unintentionally spread false information.
- An intentionally false statement; an intentional falsehood.
- A statement intended to deceive, even if literally true; a half-truth
- Anything that misleads or disappoints.
source: Urban Dictionary
- LIE (all capital)
Long Island Expressway-a 70.8 mile highway (US Interstate 495) that runs from the Midtown Tunnel in New York City to Riverhead, LI and is notorious for its nonstop traffic jams.