- To create.
To build, construct, or produce.
To write or compose.
To bring about. To create as, earth, heaven, stars, etc.
- To behave, to act.
- To tend; to contribute; to have effect; with for or against.
- To constitute.
- To interpret.
- To bring into success.
- To cause to be.
- To cause to appear to be; to represent as.
- To cause (to do something); to compel (to do something).
- To force to do.
- To indicate or suggest to be.
- To cover neatly with bedclothes.
- To recognise, identify.
- To arrive at a destination, usually at or by a certain time.
- To proceed (in a direction).
- To cover (a given distance) by travelling.
- To move at (a speed).
- To appoint; to name.
- To induct into the Mafia or a similar organization (as a made man).
- To defecate or urinate.
- To earn, to gain (money, points, membership or status).
- To pay, to cover (an expense);
- To compose verses; to write poetry; to versify.
- To enact; to establish.
- To develop into; to prove to be.
- To form or formulate in the mind.
- To act in a certain manner; to have to do; to manage; to interfere; to be active; often in the phrase to meddle or make.
- To increase; to augment; to accrue.
- To be engaged or concerned in.
- To cause to be (in a specified place), used after a subjective .
- To take the virginity of.
- Brand or kind; often paired with model.
- How a thing is made; construction.
- Origin of a manufactured article; manufacture.
- Quantity produced, especially of materials.
- The act or process of making something, especially in industrial manufacturing.
- A person's character or disposition.
- The declaration of the trump for a hand.
- The closing of an electrical circuit.
- A software utility for automatically building large applications, or an implementation of this utility.
- Recognition or identification, especially from police records or evidence.
- Past or future target of seduction (usually female).
- A promotion.
- A home-made project
- A made basket.
- Mate; a spouse or companion.