- To fail to hit.
- To fail to achieve or attain.
- To feel the absence of someone or something, sometimes with regret.
- To fail to understand or have a shortcoming of perception.
- To fail to attend.
- To be late for...
- To be late for something (a means of transportation, a deadline, etc.).
- To fail to help the hand of a player.
- To fail to score (a goal).
- To go wrong; to err.
- To be absent, deficient, or wanting.
- A failure to hit.
- A failure to obtain or accomplish.
- An act of avoidance (used with the verb give).
- The situation where an item is not found in a cache and therefore needs to be explicitly loaded.
- A title of respect for a young woman (usually unmarried) with or without a name used.
- An unmarried woman; a girl.
- A kept woman; a mistress.
- In the game of three-card loo, an extra hand, dealt on the table, which may be substituted for the hand dealt to a player.
source: Urban Dictionary
- when something is lost, and you just want it back. a feeling you get when you bestfriend or boyfriend leaves and you dont know what your going to do. your walls are fallin down, you need them back. you dont know what your going to do without them. you just want that feelin they gave you when you were together back. everythings pretty much a mess, and you still need them. but there shit less of your feelings and dont care about you anymore.