- A sheet material used for writing on or printing on (or as a non-waterproof container), usually made by draining cellulose fibres from a suspension in water.
- A newspaper or anything used as such (such a...
- A newspaper or anything used as such (such as a newsletter or listing magazine).
- Wrapping paper.
- An open hand (a handshape resembling a sheet of paper), that beats rock and loses to scissors. It loses to lizard and beats Spock in rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock.
- A written document, generally shorter than a book (white paper, term paper), in particular one written for the Government.
- A written document that reports scientific or academic research and is usually subjected to peer review before publication in a scientific journal or in the proceedings of a scientific or academic meeting (such as a conference, a workshop or a symposium).
- A scholastic essay.
- A university course.
- A paper packet containing a quantity of items.
- A medicinal preparation spread upon paper, intended for external application.
- Made of paper.
- To apply paper to.
- To document; to memorialize.
- To fill a theatre or other paid event with complimentary seats.
- To submit papers to (a law court, etc.).
source: Urban Dictionary
- A shockproof, foldable, writable computer screen-like devise that doesn't need electricity.