- A person or group of people constituting a particular side in a contract or legal action.
- A person. A person; an individual.
With to: an accessory, someone who takes part.
- A group of people forming one s...
- A group of people forming one side in a given dispute, contest etc. Active player characters organized into a single group. A group of characters controlled by the player.
- A political group considered as a formal whole, united under one specific political platform of issues and campaigning to take part in government.
- A discrete detachment of troops, especially for a particular purpose.
- A social gathering.
A gathering of usually invited guests for entertainment, fun and socializing.
A group of people traveling or attending an event together, or participating in the same activity.
A gathering of acquaintances so that one of them may offer items for sale to the rest of them.
- A part or division.
- To celebrate at a party, to have fun, to enjoy oneself.
- To take recreational drugs.
- To engage in flings, to have one-night stands, to sow one's wild oats.
- To form a party (with).
- Divided; in part.
- Parted or divided, as in the direction or form of one of the ordinaries.
source: Urban Dictionary
- When everyone gets together at someone's house, get drunk, consume illegal substances like weed and coke, and trash the place completely.