- To act in a manner such that one has fun; to engage in activities expressly for the purpose of recreation or entertainment.
- To perform in (a sport); to participate in (a game). To compete against, in a ...
- To perform in (a sport); to participate in (a game). To compete against, in a game. (in the scoring of games and sports) To be the opposing score to.
- To take part in amorous activity; to make love, fornicate; to have sex.
- To act as the indicated role, especially in a performance.
- To produce music or theatre. To produce music. To produce music using a musical instrument. To produce music (or a specified song or musical style) using (a specified musical instrument). To use a device to watch or listen to the indicated recording. To be performed; to be shown. To perform in or at; to give performances in or at. To act or perform (a play).
- To behave in a particular way. Contrary to fact, to give an appearance of being. To act with levity or thoughtlessness; to trifle; to be careless. To act; to behave; to practice deception. To bring into sportive or wanton action; to exhibit in action; to execute.
- To move in any manner; especially, to move regularly with alternate or reciprocating motion; to operate.
- To move gaily; to disport.
- To put in action or motion.
- To keep in play, as a hooked fish, in order to land it.
- To manipulate or deceive someone.
- Activity for amusement only, especially among the young.
- Similar activity, in young animals, as they explore their environment and learn new skills.
- "Repeated, incompletely functional behavior differing from more serious versions ..., and initiated voluntarily when ... in a low-stress setting."
- The conduct, or course of a game.
- An individual's performance in a sport or game.
- (turn-based games) An action carried out when it is one's turn to play.
- A literary composition, intended to be represented by actors impersonating the characters and speaking the dialogue.
- A theatrical performance featuring actors.
- A major move by a business.
- A geological formation that contains an accumulation or prospect of hydrocarbons or other resources.
- The extent to which a part of a mechanism can move freely.
- Sexual role-playing.
- A button that, when pressed, causes media to be played.
source: Urban Dictionary
- Anything to do with sexual relations: fooling around, making out, oral sex or having intercourse.
source: Urban Dictionary
- In BDSM, anything that takes place within a scene.