- To repeat (something one has heard), to retell; to pass on, convey (a message, information etc.).
- To take oneself ( someone or something) for guidance or support; to appeal.
- Formally to notify someone of...
- Formally to notify someone of (particular intelligence, suspicions, illegality, misconduct etc.); to make notification to relevant authorities; to submit a formal report of.
- To make a formal statement, especially of complaint, about (someone).
- To show up or appear at an appointed time; to present oneself.
- To write news reports (for); to cover as a journalist or reporter.
- To be accountable.
- To return or present as the result of an examination or consideration of any matter officially referred.
- To take minutes of (a speech, the doings of a public body, etc.); to write down from the lips of a speaker.
- To refer.
- To return or repeat, as sound; to echo.
- A piece of information describing, or an account of certain events given or presented to someone, with the most common adpositions being by (referring to creator of the report) and on (referring to the subject.
- The sharp, loud sound from a gun or explosion.
- An employee whose position in a corporate hierarchy is below that of a particular manager.