- an attitude of consideration or high regard
- good opinion, honor, or admiration
- Polite greetings, often offered as condolences after a death.
- a particular aspect, feature or detail of something
- Good will; f...
- Good will; favor
- To have respect for.
- To have regard for something, to observe a custom, practice, rule or right.
- To abide by an agreement.
- To take notice of; to regard as worthy of special consideration; to heed.
- To relate to; to be concerned with.
- To regard; to consider; to deem.
- To look toward; to face.
source: Urban Dictionary
- It means valuing each others points of views. It means being open to being wrong. It means accepting people as they are. It means not dumping on someone because you're having a bad day. It means being polite and kind always, because being kind to people is not negotiable. It means not dissing people because they're different to you. It means not gossiping about people or spreading lies.