- Not moving; calm.
- Not effervescing; not sparkling.
- Uttering no sound; silent.
- Having the same stated quality continuously from a past time
- Comparatively quiet or silent; soft; gentle; low.
- Constant; continu...
- Constant; continual.
- Without motion.
- Up to a time, as in the preceding time.
- To an even greater degree.
- Always; invariably; constantly; continuously.
- Even, yet.
- A period of calm or silence.
- A photograph, as opposed to movie footage.
- A resident of the Falkland Islands.
- A steep hill or ascent.
- a device for distilling liquids.
- a large water boiler used to make tea and coffee.
- the area in a restaurant used to make tea and coffee, separate from the main kitchen.
- A building where liquors are distilled; a distillery.
- To trickle, drip.
- To cause to fall by drops.
- To expel spirit from by heat, or to evaporate and condense in a refrigeratory; to distill.
source: Urban Dictionary
- Used to emphasize a point.
Can be used in every sentence.