- Likely to be affected by or to experience something.
- Conditional upon.
- Placed or situated under; lying below, or in a lower situation.
- Placed under the power of another; owing allegiance to a particular s...
- Placed under the power of another; owing allegiance to a particular sovereign or state.
- In a clause: the word or word group (usually a noun phrase) that is dealt with. In active clauses with verbs denoting an action, the subject and the actor are usually the same.
- An actor; one who takes action.
- The main topic of a paper, work of art, discussion, field of study, etc.
- A particular area of study.
- A citizen in a monarchy.
- A person ruled over by another, especially a monarch or state authority.
- The main theme or melody, especially in a fugue.
- A human, animal or an inanimate object that is being examined, treated, analysed, etc.
- A being that has subjective experiences, subjective consciousness, or a relationship with another entity.
- That of which something is stated.
- The variable in terms of which an expression is defined.
- To cause (someone or something) to undergo a particular experience, especially one that is unpleasant or unwanted.
source: Urban Dictionary
- A topic of study which everyone thinks is useless.