- The star that the Earth revolves around and from which it receives light and warmth.
- The star at the center of the Solar System, represented in astronomy and astrology by ☉.
- The 91st sura (chapter) of th...
- The 91st sura (chapter) of the Qur'an.
- An English tabloid newspaper.
- A star, especially when seen as the centre of any single solar system.
- The light and warmth which is received from the sun.
- Something like the sun in brightness or splendor.
- Sunrise or sunset.
- The nineteenth trump/major arcana card of the Tarot.
- The thirty-first Lenormand card.
- To expose to the warmth and radiation of the sun.
- To warm or dry in the sunshine.
- To be exposed to the sun.
- To expose the eyes to the sun as part of the Bates method.
- A traditional Japanese unit of length, approximately 30.3 millimetres (1.193 inches).
source: Urban Dictionary
- 'That which makes my computer monitor difficult to see.'
Though recent advances in screen technology such as anti-glare coatings and flat cathode-ray tubes have made the Sun a less dangerous foe, it is still not to be taken lightly.