- A small label.
- A game played by two or more children in which one child (known as "it") attempts to catch one of the others, who then becomes "it".
- A skin tag, an excrescence of skin.
- A type of cardboard....
- A type of cardboard.
- Graffiti in the form of a stylized signature particular to the artist.
- A dangling lock of sheep's wool, matted with dung; a dung tag.
- An attribution in narrated dialogue (eg, "he said").
- a vehicle number plate; a medal bearing identification data (animals, soldiers).
- An instance of touching the baserunner with the ball or the ball in a gloved hand.
- A piece of markup representing an element in a markup language.
- A keyword, term, or phrase associated with or assigned to data, media, and/or information enabling keyword-based classification; often used to categorize content.
- Any slight appendage, as to an article of dress; something slight hanging loosely.
- A metallic binding, tube, or point, at the end of a string, or lace, to stiffen it.
- The end, or catchword, of an actor's speech; cue.
- Something mean and paltry; the rabble.
- A sheep in its first year.
- Any short peptide sequence artificially attached to proteins mostly in order to help purify, solubilize or visualize these proteins.
- A person's name.
- Tight (inclined to play only strong starting hands and fold otherwise) and aggressive (inclined to raise often).
- To label (something).
- To mark (something) with one's tag.
- To remove dung tags from a sheep.
- To hit the ball hard.
- To put a runner out by touching them with the ball or the ball in a gloved hand.
- To mark with a tag (metadata for classification).
- To follow closely, accompany, tag along.
- To catch and touch (a player in the game of tag).
- To fit with, or as if with, a tag or tags.
- To fasten; to attach.
- A decoration drawn over some Hebrew letters in Jewish scrolls.
source: Urban Dictionary
- A writer's unique signature with ink or a spraypaint can.