- To count, reckon, or enumerate.
- To narrate.
- To convey by speech; to say.
- To instruct or inform.
- To order; to direct, to say to someone.
- To discern, notice, identify or distinguish.
- To reveal.
- To be revealed.
- To have an effect, especially a noticeable one; to be apparent, to be demonstrated.
- To use beads or similar objects as an aid to prayer.
- To inform someone in authority about a wrongdoing.
- A reflexive, often habitual behavior, one occurring in a context that often features attempts at deception by persons under psychological stress (such as a poker game or police interrogation), that reveals information that the person exhibiting the behavior is attempting to withhold.
- That which is told; a tale or account.
- A private message to an individual in a chat room; a whisper.
- A mound, originally in the Middle East, over or consisting of the ruins of ancient settlements.
source: Urban Dictionary
- A sign. A behavioral clue that reveals something one tries to hide.