- To negotiate, discuss terms, bargain (for or with).
- To discourse; to handle a subject in writing or speaking; to conduct a discussion.
- To discourse on; to represent or deal with in a particular way, in w...
- To discourse on; to represent or deal with in a particular way, in writing or speaking.
- To entreat or beseech (someone).
- To handle, deal with or behave towards in a specific way.
- To entertain with food or drink, especially at one's own expense; to show hospitality to; to pay for as celebration or reward.
- To care for medicinally or surgically; to apply medical care to.
- To subject to a chemical or other action; to act upon with a specific scientific result in mind.
- To provide something special and pleasant.
- An entertainment, outing, or other indulgence provided by someone for the enjoyment of others.
- An unexpected gift, event etc., which provides great pleasure.
- A parley or discussion of terms; a negotiation.
- An entreaty.
source: Urban Dictionary
- an over exasperated feeling of greatness/good
Treating - the act of a treat