- Of or pertaining to the Fates.
- Connected with fate or destiny; able to influence fate.
- Of or pertaining to witches or witchcraft; supernatural; unearthly; suggestive of witches, witchcraft, or unearthlin...
- Of or pertaining to witches or witchcraft; supernatural; unearthly; suggestive of witches, witchcraft, or unearthliness; wild; uncanny.
- Having supernatural or preternatural power.
- Having an unusually strange character or behaviour.
- Deviating from the normal; bizarre.
- Western, educated, industrialized, rich and democratic.
- Fate; destiny; luck.
- A prediction.
- A spell or charm.
- That which comes to pass; a fact.
- The Fates (personified).
- To destine; doom; change by witchcraft or sorcery.
- To warn solemnly; adjure.
source: Urban Dictionary
- A word used by many people which is usually meant to be negative. If someone calls you weird it's usually because you're saying something or acting different than another person would. People don't know how to handle this so than they just respond by saying 'You're so weird!!!!'