- Whose arrival is a cause of joy; received with gladness; admitted willingly to the house, entertainment, or company.
- Producing gladness.
- Free to have or enjoy gratuitously.
- The act of greeting someone's a...
- The act of greeting someone's arrival, especially by saying "Welcome!"; reception.
- The utterance of such a greeting.
- Kind reception of a guest or newcomer.
- To affirm or greet the arrival of someone, especially by saying "Welcome!".
- To accept something willingly or gladly.
source: Urban Dictionary
- 1. Welcome is the way of greeting someone of their presence in your location.