- Which thing, event, circumstance, etc.:
- That; which; who.
- That which; those that; the thing that.
- In some manner or degree; in part; partly. See also what with
- Used to introduce each of t...
- Used to introduce each of two coordinate phrases or concepts; both…and.
- Which; which kind of.
- How much; how great (used in an exclamation).
- Something; thing; stuff.
- The identity of a thing, as an answer to a question of what.
- Something that is addressed by , as opposed to a person, addressed by .