- To contend in physical conflict, either singly or in war, battle etc.
- To contend in physical conflict with each other, either singly or in war, battle etc.
- To strive for; to campaign or contend for succe...
- To strive for; to campaign or contend for success.
- To conduct or engage in (battle, warfare etc.).
- To engage in combat with; to oppose physically, to contest with.
- To try to overpower; to fiercely counteract.
- To cause to fight; to manage or manoeuvre in a fight.
- An occasion of fighting.
- A battle between opposing armies.
- A physical confrontation or combat between two or more people or groups.
- A boxing or martial arts match.
- A conflict, possibly nonphysical, with opposing ideas or forces; strife.
- The will or ability to fight.
- A screen for the combatants in ships.
source: Urban Dictionary
- Last time I checked, a fight was something that two gentlemen (I use this term lightly) start throwing their fists into their fellow man.