no matter (adverb)
- Irrespective of, regardless of, in spite of.
- It doesn't matter, it's unimportant, it doesn't make any difference.
- Substance, material. The basic structural component of the universe. Matter usually has m...
- Substance, material. The basic structural component of the universe. Matter usually has mass and volume. Matter made up of normal particles, not antiparticles. (Non-antimatter matter).
A kind of substance.
Written material (especially in books or magazines). Aristotelian: undeveloped potentiality subject to change and development; formlessness. Matter receives , and becomes .
- A condition, subject or affair, especially one of concern.
- An approximate amount or extent.
- The essence; the pith; the embodiment.
- Inducing cause or reason, especially of anything disagreeable or distressing.
- To be important.
- To care about, to mind; to find important.
- To form pus or matter, as an abscess; to maturate.
source: Urban Dictionary
- example, matter is anything that has both mass and volume. Matter can be great or small. As a people we recognize matter bigger and smaller than our expression of understanding and accept the unknown in terms of matter yet to be discovered. Look at Neutrinos-(don't be lazy about learning-look them up). Matter has no correct or wrong expression associated to its existence; hence no right or wrong for matter; though all energy has a color spectrum whether expressed, recognized or otherwise. hence IT MATTERS by William 'Bill' McPhee for example, pinuar method