- An act of being of assistance to someone.
- The practice of providing such a service as economic activity.
- A department in a company, an organization, a government department, etc.
- A function that is provid...
- A function that is provided by one program or machine for another.
- The state of being subordinate to or employed by an individual or group
- The military.
- A set of dishes or utensils.
- The act of initially starting, or serving, the ball in play in tennis, volleyball, and other games.
- A religious rite or ritual.
- The serving, or delivery, of a summons or writ.
- A taxi shared among unrelated passengers, each of whom pays part of the fare; often, it has a fixed route between cities.
- A musical composition for use in churches.
- Profession of respect; acknowledgment of duty owed.
- The materials used for serving a rope, etc., such as spun yarn and small lines.
- To serve.
- To perform maintenance.
- To inseminate through sexual intercourse
- To perform a sexual act.