- To put to death; to extinguish the life of.
- To render inoperative.
- To stop, cease or render void; to terminate.
- To amaze, exceed, stun or otherwise incapacitate.
- To produce feelings of dissatisfaction or r...
- To produce feelings of dissatisfaction or revulsion in.
- To use up or to waste.
- To exert an overwhelming effect on.
- To overpower, overwhelm or defeat.
- To force a company out of business.
- To produce intense pain.
- To punish severely.
- To strike a ball or similar object with such force and placement as to make a shot that is impossible to defend against, usually winning a point.
- To succeed with an audience, especially in comedy.
- To cause to assume the value zero.
- To disconnect (a user) involuntarily from the network.
- The act of killing.
- Specifically, the death blow.
- The result of killing; that which has been killed.
- The grounding of the ball on the opponent's court, winning the rally.
- A creek; a body of water; a channel or arm of the sea.
source: Urban Dictionary
- In comedy: To do well and to get lots of positive audience feedback.